Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hariram2
Helper I
Helper I

Show red mark whenever remaining work hours more than 80 hours in power bi report

Hi Team,

I have task like in azure devops we have work details ,there whenever employee having morethan 80 hours of tasks it will show red colour like below.

hariram2_0-1661361305563.png

Now my task is same like i have to show in Power bi report.

Please help here .

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hariram2 ,

It seems that you want to configure conditional formatting for the tasks,  you can refer the following links to get it:

Apply conditional formatting in tables and matrixes

yingyinr_1-1661758904978.png

yingyinr_2-1661758920312.png

Power BI Conditional Formatting for Matrix and Table Visuals

If the above one can't help you get the desired result, please provide some raw data in your tables (exclude sensitive data) with Text format and your expected result with backend logic and special examples. It is better if you can share a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for the reply@ yingyinr

Below is the table.

Assigned toRemaining Work
A50
B60
C80
D90

My sprint plan for every 2 weeks 

Ex:srint 1 :29th august to 9th august 2022

Having total 80 work hours for each employee for every sprint

I am having slicer to select every sprint

,Example:Today my sprint started means everyone should show 80 hours if morethan 80 hours it could show red mark

One more example:if i will check tomorrow means everyone shoud show 72 hours ,if morethan 72 hours it could show red mark.

Plz help here.

Below is the  screenshot like today sprint started ,but basically he should have 80hours but remaining work hours having more than 80 hours so thats why it is hsowing red mark in azure devops

hariram2_0-1661760269017.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.