Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI automation tools (Preview)

Does anyone know when this is going to move from Preview to GA?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ms-pbi-api.pbi-automation-tools&ssr=false#overvi...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I think you may refer to this offical blog which is about Microsoft Power Platform: 2022 release wave 1 plan. According to this blog, I think moving Power BI automation tools (Preview) from Preview to GA temporarily has no ETA. 

I recommend that you stay tuned for future blogs, as well as being able to respond with feedback and suggestions on your own use of this tool each time Power BI is updated.

For reference: Power BI June 2022 Feature Summary

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I think you may refer to this offical blog which is about Microsoft Power Platform: 2022 release wave 1 plan. According to this blog, I think moving Power BI automation tools (Preview) from Preview to GA temporarily has no ETA. 

I recommend that you stay tuned for future blogs, as well as being able to respond with feedback and suggestions on your own use of this tool each time Power BI is updated.

For reference: Power BI June 2022 Feature Summary

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.