Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

Power BI Embedded Performance Issue

We have created the Power BI Reports, which when opened on Power BI Service takes 2-3 sec to open completely while after embedding, it takes around 15 sec to open.

Checked this on Power BI Embedded Playground as well and it runs fairly quickly and takes around 5-6 sec.

We have noticed that while Power BI Embedded Playground is not generating any data query/request during initial load while the attached code does. 

Attached are the Codes used for embedding the Power BI Reports

@amitchandak @ibarrau @lbendlin @GilbertQ  could you please help here.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!
2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arvindsingh802 ,

Which experience you are using in Power BI Embedded Playground? Is it the Developer sandbox? If yes, which following method you are using to embed the report?

yingyinr_0-1672906289540.png

yingyinr_1-1672906411508.png

And as checked the codes, you write the codes with red circle when try to get a reference to the embedded report HTML element. I'm not sure if that is the cause of the problem...

yingyinr_2-1672908449804.png

In addition, you can refer the following video to embed the report in the playground.

Power BI Embedded Analytics Playground | Power BI Developer in a Day

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-yiruan-msft for your response.

1. I am using my own embeded token experiance from play ground

2. the highlighted code, we are using HTML element ID for reference (asdf is dummy name of our element)

Please let me know if you need any additional information to help

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.