Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gulllisa

Pinned visuals are not "interactive" in the mobile Power BI IPhone app?

In the Power BI web app the data visualizations are all interactive- if i click on a part of a graph the corresponding (x,y) point comes up and the chart will focus in on where i clicked and everything else will fade out. On the other hand, in the Power BI mobile Iphone app once i open a dasboard and click on a pinned visualization (graph) nothing happens. For example, If i click on a part of a tree graph the area i click on does not pop out and focus in on that particular area like it does in the web app. How do i make these pinned visuals interactive in the mobile power bi iphone app? I see that in the "sample" dashboards provided by power bi these visualizations are interactive, but they are not for my visuals. Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5
TaylorNathan
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @gulllisa I have the same issue.  For now, most of my users have an iPad so they're using that device until the iPhone app is updated.  

Same issue.I have pinned a live page to my dashboard, which includes a slicer and a table visual. On web, when i click on any value on the slicer, the table visual gets filtered. But when I open the same dashboard on mobile, and click on any slicer value, it opens the underlying report.

altgiu

Hi,

I have the same problem

Hi altgiugulllisa

The pinned live pages interactivity is intentionally blocked at this stage.

This is becasue we are working with full steam to make your experience optimized for mobiles.

The interactivity in pinned report pages will be enable in the short term.

I hope this helps

Sharon

Hisham
Frequent Visitor

Any idea when your going to release the mobile interatcive functionalities ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.