Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How to do calculation in Power BI web

Hi,

Actually I am getting data from Google Analytics and its automatically creating default dashboard in Power BI web

In the default dashbord there is sum of Bounces tile (last 30 days) and client wants to make it as percentage of Bounces (last 30 days).

In Power BI web there is no option to calculate the items.

So I choose Power BI Desktop and choose get data from Google Analytics to do calculation of items.

In the Power BI web default dashboard sum of Bounces data is different from Power BI Desktop data.

So How can I approch on to get percentage of Bounces or to get right data.

2 REPLIES 2
BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi 

You can use Q & A feature of the PowerBI Cloud service and then pin the resulting chart into your dashboard.

Hope this will clarify your questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Not sure there is a way outside of contacting the group that put together the content pack for Google Analytics and getting some insight into what they did with their data model. This is definitely an issue with the content packs versus the data connnectors that I have also run into as well with Visual Studio, Microsoft CRM, etc.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.