Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jvall
Regular Visitor

Embedding Tiles/Reports for Entire Organization

I've been able to embed tiles perfectly into SharePoint pages so far using pure JavaScript and iFrames (where you redirect to Azure AD, then it redirects you back to your page with the access token in the query string, which you then post to the iFrame so it can finally render the tile).

I can get it to display tiles for myself and my teammates just fine, but the issue is that the tiles will only render if they're part of a dashboard that's been explicitly shared with you. I can share dashboards individually, but what I'd like to do is share it across the entire organization, so that I don't have to share with 2000+ users individually. Groups won't work because I read in the documentation that groups cannot have more than 500 members. I also read that content packs are the perferred way of sharing organizational reports, but if I create a content pack for it, can the embedding URL finally work?

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and has found a solution?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@jvall

You can either choose Power BI publish to web(public to web, no authentication needed) or Power BI Embeded(no redirect to Azure AD and redirect back).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@jvall

You can either choose Power BI publish to web(public to web, no authentication needed) or Power BI Embeded(no redirect to Azure AD and redirect back).

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors