Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dytaapr
Frequent Visitor

Embed RLS Power BI content to Power App

I want to create a game scoreboard in Power BI and display it in Power App, so my question is can we implement Power BI security row level in Power App?

What I mean is that every user who signs in to the Power App, can only see his own score and game journey history.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dytaapr,

It seems like you are working with power bi embedded with power apps visual. I'd like to suggest you take a look at the limitation lists at first:

Power Apps visual for Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Using standard cloud based row-level security with embedded content in Power BI embedded analytics -...
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dytaapr,

It seems like you are working with power bi embedded with power apps visual. I'd like to suggest you take a look at the limitation lists at first:

Power Apps visual for Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Using standard cloud based row-level security with embedded content in Power BI embedded analytics -...
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors