Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pattichi
Frequent Visitor

Automatic Publishing in Power BI

I am currently creating a report for a client in Power BI and will be presenting this report in MIcrosoft Teams for the client to view. I am pullling the data from an AzureBlob Storage and have scheduled the data to refresh everymorning at 8am. However I am having trouble finding a way to publish the report once it have been refreshed without having to do so manually.

I am looking for any method that can help me automate the publishing process as I will be creating many reports for a number of clients and doing and automating this process will be significantly efficient. 

2 REPLIES 2
Jayendran
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @pattichi 

There are many ways you can do automation using PowerBI Rest API/ PowerBI PowerShell

I've written an article as well on how to automate the whole PowerBI in CICD approach, using Azure DevOps, you can read it here

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/53172.azuredevops-cicd-for-powerbi-repor...

Hi @pattichi 

Do you have any update ? If my replay helps please accept it as answer/giving kudos which will help other community members

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.