we're unable to conect.please delete your credentials and try again later.... this error came whenever i try to connect data... i'm using CDS and trying to connect to CDS URL using organization crriteria... how to resolve this..?
I just want to add my experience, user was getting this error and had to uninstall 2 versions of Power Bi desktop to get the newest version to work. The error was only effecting SharePoint datasources.
Hi, I couldn't post so i'm asking here: i want to have feature for my report users to paste specifict user list (somewhere) in my report on web and get all the reports specifically for these users (which are in list). Can I somehow do that?
A new Power BI option enables the possibility to use your default browser to load the oAuth page.
If the authentication window for Power BI (or data connector) can't open for some reason, this option allows you to use your default web browser to authenticate instead.
File -> Options and settings -> Options -> Global -> Security -> Authentication Browser -> Use my default web browser (check this box)
Note: Please, update Power BI Desktop to a recent version to get this option.
@Microsoft Support: would you please be so kind to give a status update on the planning for fixing this bug. We really having some serious issues with our reports here. We need to know the timeline which we can expect.
Thank you in advance!
I'm getting this issue too, have checked the use default browser box, but still no joy. It seems something flicks up and disappears so quickly i can't see what it it is.
Anyone got any ideas?
Check the app version. I managed to discover mine was outdated (October 21) the latest is June 22 I think. Updated and it worked first time 🙂
I used odata to connect to office dynamic 365. I started to have credential issue as of July 1st. I tried to tick the deault web browser, but the issue remains
A new Power BI option enables the possibility to use your default browser to load the oAuth page. File -> Options and settings -> Options -> Global -> Security -> Authentication Browser -> Use my default web browser (check this box)
I've already done this, but it's requiring me to edit my credentials every single day. My one report is importing from 20 environments in the Dataverse. My credentials seem fine when I got into the data source to refresh, however when I go into the desktop version of the report to make changes, none of my credentials work and it wants me to update all 20 of them. I've updated them twice already!
We opened a support ticket with Microsoft for this topic as we were seing a very large impact. It was confirmed as a known issue with a resolution expected to arrive next week (week of 27 June). Until the, the workaround described above works great.