Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Matt_Hutch
Frequent Visitor

waterfall Chart

I've created a simple waterfall chart for Market Share across 5 Regions. This works well enough although the total figure for the waterfall adds the 5 regions rather than actual Market share of the 5 combined Regions

4 REPLIES 4
Matt_Hutch
Frequent Visitor

Matt_Hutch_0-1644914001746.png

drives the Waterfall chart to:

Matt_Hutch_1-1644914065870.png

As you can see the total is the sum of the regions rather than the actual share of the universe of 2.58%

Hi @Matt_Hutch ,

What do these %-age values represent? Are they calculated somehow using the actual values? Are they something like percentage of grand total?

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

They are market shares by Region. So my sales/ total sales. 

Hence the Region sales are correct but the waterfall adds the 4 Regions share rather than doing our total sales combined/ total sales combined

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Matt_Hutch ,

Can you add some screenshots here on what chart have you got and what is the issue?

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.