Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

SwaroopRoyM
Helper II
Helper II

visual level filter

Hi Team,

I have stacked bar graph visual in which am displaying visits count where i've Mon-Year (Jan-2016) as x-axis. Both Mon-Year and VisitsCount are under visual level filters.

Now the issue is: If i select one Mon-Year as filter and also select a value like VisitsCount is less than 500, am not getting the correct results. in the sense, if i have 2 values less than 500 am getting only 1 value!!

Any ideas on such behavior??

Thanks in advance,

Swaroop

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft Employee
Microsoft Employee

Hi @SwaroopRoyM,

Multiple visual level filters for a visual work together using the "And" logic currently as ankitpatira described above. If you need an option to change this default behavior, you can submit your requirement on Power BI Ideas and vote it up.

Regards

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@SwaroopRoyM If you select one filter then values for second filter will also be filtered ie if i have count <500 against (jan-2016) and (feb-2016) then if i select jan-2016 in first filter then only one <500 will show up and that is the correct result because second filter is filtered based on the selection on first filter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Sept PBI Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - September 2024

Check out the September 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

September Hackathon Carousel

Microsoft Fabric & AI Learning Hackathon

Learn from experts, get hands-on experience, and win awesome prizes.

Sept NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - September 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors