Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anusha__v
Helper I
Helper I

underlying data in power bi not coming Error message as visual does not have aggregates or measure

Hi,

While exporting the data I do not see the underlying data option.

underlying data in power bi not coming message is displaying as visual does not have aggregates or measure.

In Power BI Desktop, I tried to select File > Options and Settings > Options > Current File > Report Settings, then under Export Data subtitle, enable “Allow End Users to Export Both Summarized and Underlying Data from the Service.”

But still, I do not see the underlying data option.

Can anyone help me.

ThanksPower BI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Anusha__v 

According to your description, you are trying to export underlying data in Power BI Service and you receive an error message that says "Visual does not have aggregates or measures", it means that the visual you are trying to export does not contain any aggregated data or measures that can be exported.

To export underlying data, the visual must contain at least one measure or aggregated data. If the visual does not contain any measures or aggregated data, you can try adding a measure or aggregated data to the visual and then exporting the data again.

Underlying data represents the underlying data, and it's possible that your current visual only contains existing data in the table, so you only need to use the first two export methods.

For more information, you can refer to :
How To Export Underlying Data in Power BI (designmind.com)

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Anusha__v 

According to your description, you are trying to export underlying data in Power BI Service and you receive an error message that says "Visual does not have aggregates or measures", it means that the visual you are trying to export does not contain any aggregated data or measures that can be exported.

To export underlying data, the visual must contain at least one measure or aggregated data. If the visual does not contain any measures or aggregated data, you can try adding a measure or aggregated data to the visual and then exporting the data again.

Underlying data represents the underlying data, and it's possible that your current visual only contains existing data in the table, so you only need to use the first two export methods.

For more information, you can refer to :
How To Export Underlying Data in Power BI (designmind.com)

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.