Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

df123445
Helper I
Helper I

start and end date sliders

I have A slider in my dashboard for start date, unfortunately the slider still shows the end date grayed out. This is very confusing

to my users. 

df123445_0-1717401548678.png

is there any way to hide the end date box? or any other visual custom or native that may solve that?

TIA 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @df123445 ,

There is no option for you to turn off the end date on the slicer visual (or start if you have a before selection).

In this case the option is to add a shape on top of your slicer to cover up the specific field, don't forget to select the option maintain layer order and disable the header icons from the shape.

MFelix_0-1717409929380.png

In terms of custom visuals there are a lot of slicers in the store not sure if any has the option you need, but if you search for slicer you will get all the available ones.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @df123445 ,

There is no option for you to turn off the end date on the slicer visual (or start if you have a before selection).

In this case the option is to add a shape on top of your slicer to cover up the specific field, don't forget to select the option maintain layer order and disable the header icons from the shape.

MFelix_0-1717409929380.png

In terms of custom visuals there are a lot of slicers in the store not sure if any has the option you need, but if you search for slicer you will get all the available ones.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.