Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Russ99
Helper I
Helper I

slicer not changing card visual

Dear community,

I have a data model with 3 tables as follows. 

Russ99_0-1646304396977.png

I have a slicer with from the table on the left with the field"table 1 country" and a visualisation that uses "count of procurement assigned category" from the table in the top right of the model. When i filter the table 1 country slicer, the card visualisation does not change at all. I have no idea why this is happening. I did merge table 1 to the data table on the left to get the field "table 1 country" could this have an effect?

Can anyone offer any advice?

thanks a lot 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vojtechsima
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi, @Russ99,
I believe you can try changing the relationship between Data Table and Right Upper Table to CrossFilter - Both.
Also, I am not sure if merging the dimension table to the fact table and then creating a relationship with it make sense.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
vojtechsima
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi, @Russ99,
I believe you can try changing the relationship between Data Table and Right Upper Table to CrossFilter - Both.
Also, I am not sure if merging the dimension table to the fact table and then creating a relationship with it make sense.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.