Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pminnov
Helper I
Helper I

revert back to automatic data label colors

I'm trying to change the data label color scheme for a stacked column chart so that the data label color is white when the label is inside the bar and black when it's outside. This was the automatic setting when turning on data labels however when I changed data label font color all the colors are the same if the label is inside or outside the bars. Is there a way to change the font color back to the automatic setting?Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @pminnov 

Under Data Labels, at the bottom of that section there's a link to Revert to default, click on that.  This will turn off Data Labels, just turn them back on and the font color should be back to how it was.

defc.png

Regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pminnov
Helper I
Helper I

Perfect - thanks so much!

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @pminnov 

Under Data Labels, at the bottom of that section there's a link to Revert to default, click on that.  This will turn off Data Labels, just turn them back on and the font color should be back to how it was.

defc.png

Regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Is possible to automatically implement revert to default  in Power BI? That don't need to manually each time to press revert to default in each page visual, etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.