Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

efhache
Frequent Visitor

relative slicer for timestamp (date and time)

I have a table with a timestamp field as shown below.

efhache_0-1614860213536.png

I would like to create a 'slicer' to display only the data based on a relative timestamp:
all the entries for which the 'start' column is between day D 6h00 and day D+1 05h59 (i.e. a total of 24 hours).

I can make a slicer on date or time independently but I can't find how to really have the desired range of 24h.

Someone can explain me how to do?   Wouldn't there be other solutions than to create a column with a -6h time switch to use a D and D+1 filter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
efhache
Frequent Visitor

ok, so the workaround is a substract 6h to do a switch  and then filter on date. Not really happy with this approach but it finally works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
efhache
Frequent Visitor

ok, so the workaround is a substract 6h to do a switch  and then filter on date. Not really happy with this approach but it finally works.

One cannot view data from 2 different days using the relative time slicer, is it?

For example: If I need to view last 24 hours of data and currently I am able to view only the data from today and not yesterday's data

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.