Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

yuktadiya
Helper II
Helper II

need to convert the static measure to dynamic measure and for upcoming years also

hi All

diff =

var le = CALCULATE(SUM('SBA Data'[Sum of Amount]),'SBA Data'[Year]="2022 LE")

var P = CALCULATE(SUM('SBA Data'[Sum of Amount]),'SBA Data'[Year]="2022P")

return

divide (le -p,p)

note : i need to show difference and differene in percetange  

Year Amount
2022 LE145.26
2022LE100.05
2022 LE86.25
2022 LE93.15
2022 P22.65
2022 P58.62
2022 P 26.95
2022 P59.63
2022 P 100.01

regards

Dilip

2 REPLIES 2
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @yuktadiya 

Thanks for your sample data , and for your need , you said that you want to "convert the static measure to dynamic measure and for upcoming years also"?

I do not understand what is the dynamic measure for you? For your dax , you just calculate the percentage between the "2022 LE" and "2022 P"? And what the end result you want in  the visual?

If this method does not meet your needs, you can provide us with your  desired output sample data in the form of tables, so that we can better help you solve the problem.

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello

Is the measurement formatted correctly? if it is correct could you show me how you are doing the division in DAX?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.