Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bmcminn
Helper II
Helper II

multi-line chart value pop-up, can it show only one value?

Can I make it so the only value that shows in the Tooltip is for the data point of the particular line, instead of for all the lines like in the image below? This chart has a Year column that is being used for the x-axis, the y-axis is an average of costs per university, and the legend supplied the breakdown, using a University column. Thanks! 🙂

bmcminn_0-1685081034291.png

4 REPLIES 4
vk_pbi
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @bmcminn 

Just work around, you can use a slicer, and two charts, with one interaction disabled to acheive your goal

Let me know if you like this

vk_pbi_0-1685089943442.png

That is a really great idea. I will see if my client likes it. Thanks @vk_pbi.

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

can you please explain a little bit more what you are doing its not clear.

how is this multi line working, is it a tool tip, is the legend, there are many ways to do things and its not clear what you are currently doing and then what you are expecting.  so do you want to hold your mouse over a line and only see that value. Please provde more details.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

@vanessafvg I clarified the information in my original post. Do you have any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.