Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kmyigezu

measures not displaying when using year as x-axis

When I use any other value as the x-axis for my line and stacked bar chart the lines do appear. but when i use year as the x-axis the YOY meaures lines do not show. Please help.

kmyigezu_1-1685221603358.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kmyigezu ,

Please have a try.

In the Fields list, select and drag it to the Axis field to display time along the X-axis. Make sure to switch to as the value for the Axis (default is Date Hierarchy).

Again, in the Fields list, select the variable you wish to plot and drag it to the Values field to display values along the Y-axis.

If the issue persists, you can try modifying the query using Power BI's Advanced Editor functionality

More details: Connect your environment to Power BI - Azure Time Series Insights | Microsoft Learn

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details with your desired output and pbix file without privacy information (or some sample data) .

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

kmyigezu

and when i use a different x-axis only 2 out of 3 of the lines/ measures show

kmyigezu_0-1685223810511.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.