Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

daveome

map visual - formatting

Hello,

Is there a way to revert the priority of the bubbles in the Map visual?

It seems to me that bubbles representing smaller values sit on top of the ones representing larger values. I would need the opposite: i.e. larger bubbles on top and smaller bubbles at the back.

Many thanks,

Dave.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @daveome,

As I tested, we are unable to set it directly. But we can create a new measure transfer the top value to lower values. For example, the column including values are 10,9,7. You create a measure: measure=-Table[column], the biggest value becomes smallest one. Then you add the new measure as bubble size.

Thanks,
Angelia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @daveome,

Have you resolved your issue? If you have done, please review and mark the right reply as answer, or welcome to share your own workaround.

Best Regards,
Angelia

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @daveome,

As I tested, we are unable to set it directly. But we can create a new measure transfer the top value to lower values. For example, the column including values are 10,9,7. You create a measure: measure=-Table[column], the biggest value becomes smallest one. Then you add the new measure as bubble size.

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.