Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

texmexdragon2
Helper V
Helper V

how to keep filter across bookmarks (on same page)

I think I have tried every combination on the settings for the bookmarks.  I have three bookmarks on this page, essentially each one showing a different region  (but all the same fields and tables, etc).   

The behavior I am trying to achieve is that when I select the Product Code filter, I would like the filter to "stick" and not clear out every single time I swith to another bookmark.   The use case by users will very likely be switching to a particluar product code and then wanting to see that selection throughout the three different bookmarks.     

Any idea how to achieve?

texmexdragon2_0-1683935244619.png

2 REPLIES 2
Mahesh0016
Super User
Super User

@texmexdragon2 Please refer below link
https://youtu.be/w6nbdpqayyo

@texmexdragon2 Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !! Happy to help!!

@Mahesh0016     Here is the issue I am facing.   My goal was to have one report page.  4 visuals in total (plus some slicers at the top).   The idea being that I would create 3 distinct bookmarks.   I copied all 4 visuals and pasted them on top of each other.   Then, with each group selected I then used the filter pane to select the different regions that each bookmark would relate to.    And my hope was that with that done, I could then use the advice you gave to change the slicer when using one bookmark, and have it apply to the others as well.   However, if I turn off "data' the problem is the selections on the side filter pane never stay...and I went round and round on trying to solve that for hours.   In the end I am just going to create three seperate pages and use bookmarks to select each hidden page.   

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.