Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

duplicated value (valor duplicado)

Good, after performing some transformations of my data I get the following error:

Comisiones_Agents_Particion
The "PROJECT" column of the "Comisiones_Agents_Particion" table contains the duplicate value "ENDESA", and this is not allowed for columns on one side of a multi-to-one relationship or for columns that are used as the primary key of a table.
Cost table
OLE DB or ODBC error: HRESULT exception: 0x80040E4E.

I do not understand very well why it is due since I have made a union between several tables where the key field is Project and date and ENDESA values should be able to be duplicated since they vary in the date.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , Please check your relationship with the other tables, PROJECT table is on 1 side of one to many relation and the key column is expected to be unique. Change the relationship

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , Please check your relationship with the other tables, PROJECT table is on 1 side of one to many relation and the key column is expected to be unique. Change the relationship

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.