Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

delete matrix row headers

Hi All!

I am wanting to remove the row headers for the below table. I would like the data to be on the granular level of the "Agency" and would like the whole matrix to be grouped on only the "Title". So the goal is to have the matrix grouped on Titles then a user would drill onto the title and no further row headers would show up but the "Employee Name" and "agency" would be columns. Would this be possible?

ManalYunes_0-1640146873280.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous , Anything in Matrix value will be summarized. You can try for table visual, of that can work.

With Matrix, you can also check the stepped layout off. And keep it full expanded

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , if you expand it using the last two icons before filter, it should work like that.

Last on is expand- will add level

second last is next level

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi amitchandak,

My question more around achieving image 1 without having the name and agency fields as row values. I would like the granularity of the "Employee Name" (without summarization) but would like to add the field only as a column and not as a row header. 

Image 1:

ManalYunes_2-1640150037091.png

@Anonymous , Anything in Matrix value will be summarized. You can try for table visual, of that can work.

With Matrix, you can also check the stepped layout off. And keep it full expanded

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.