Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

hxkresl
Helper V
Helper V

default position of horizontal scroll bar

when i first open pbi it always is at far left (oldest values)

scroll bar default positionscroll bar default position

Can I change some setting so that by default, upon opening report, or post refresh, it is always set to far right?

after manually moving to far right, preferred positionafter manually moving to far right, preferred position

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hxkresl,

I don't think there is an option to change the default position of horizontal scroll bar currently. I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hxkresl,

I don't think there is an option to change the default position of horizontal scroll bar currently. I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

I added my vote under

Line chart scroll aligned right for dates

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors