Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

rohitjmd
Helper II
Helper II

chart filter not working

I am working on consumer data and wants to show top 10 apps installed and top 10 app categories on the basis of "device ID" in value field. what i want here is when i select a particular app category in chart, it only show me top 10 apps for that category only and so on. currently this is not happening with my charts. can anyone tell me why my charts arent behaving the way i want or the workaround for the issue. Capture 1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rohitjmd 

Select the app category chart and go to Format tab and select Edit Interaction and click on the filter option in the apps installed chart.

Capture.JPG

Please see above image.

I hope this will work for you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rohitjmd 

Select the app category chart and go to Format tab and select Edit Interaction and click on the filter option in the apps installed chart.

Capture.JPG

Please see above image.

I hope this will work for you

thank you very much. it worked.:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rohitjmd  please mark it as a solution.

@rohitjmd wrote:

thank you very much. it worked.:)

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @rohitjmd ,

More details will be more helpful.

If it is convenient, could you share the dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Above is the link to sample file. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors