Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

bookmark navigator bug? - selected navigator opens correct page but doesnt get the Selected style

Hi,

I am having an issue with selected style for the bookmark navigator. When clicked on the Navigator, it opens the correct page, but text of the selected option doesnt change into the Selected style, which is yellow color in my case. It gets the Selected style on when clicked 2 times.

Anyone having same issue? Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

With thanks,

Hope to hear from anyone soon

4 REPLIES 4
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I made a test on my side and it seems work fine.

Can you provide me with some "bug" screenshots?

vstephenmsft_0-1672021932951.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-stephen-msft for the reply and apologies that it took some time to get back to you.

Below is the screenshot, hope it is self-explanatory and really wishing that there is some solution for it, otherwise it makes not possible to use this nagivator due to the potential confusion for end-users, otherwise it actually simplifies lots of manual setting up of such navigator.

mzookhuu_0-1672155751334.png

With best,

Zula

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

That bug has been around for a while. You can raise an issue at https://issues.powerbi.com . If you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @lbendlin for the suggestion and links. I have raised a Pro ticket, lets see.

With best,

Zula

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.