- Select the page you want to modify (in this case, Page 1).
- Click on the "View" tab on the ribbon menu.
- Click on "Bookmarks Pane" to open the Bookmarks pane.
- In the Bookmarks pane, select the bookmark you want to use as the default value.
- Click on the three dots ("...") next to the bookmark name and select "Options".
- In the "Options" menu, turn on the "Data" option under "Apply".
- Close the Bookmarks pane.
- Repeat the steps for the other page (Page 2).
By turning on the "Data" option for the bookmarks, Power BI will apply the bookmark's filters and visuals automatically when you switch to that page, even if you don't click on the bookmark button. This should ensure that the bookmarked value is always the default value for that page.
Let me know if you might need further assistance.