Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

add shapes to an image that represent data and are dynamic

I need to add shapes to an image with 1000s of sites. The shapes need to represent each individual site, be dynamic, and look professional, as this will be used in marketing as well as selling to the customer. I need the shapes to also be color coordinated based on a data source of my choosing and this data source will be updating every day at least once automatically. Synoptic is not an option because of the detail in my images prevents me from creating a professional look using their simple 4 clicks per site and the magic wand is not caplable of handling the detail in my image. Power BI Shape Maps is also not an option because it limits to only 1000 data points, and as I mentioned, I have 1000s. Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Please test with custom visual Drilldown Choropleth in your scenario.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors