Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ptk10636
Frequent Visitor

Zoom Slider not working on Line and Cluster Column Chart

When I add a Y-axis Zoom slider to a Line and Cluser Column Chart only the Columns are changing with the slider the line stays static. 

I do not have a secondary Y-axis. The X-Axis slider works fine. Is there something I am missing?

6 REPLIES 6
Naysh

Hi @amitchandak, Is there any solution around this?

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello! Did you manage to solve it? I have the same problem 😫

esvec09

I am having the same issue! Find any workaround?

v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ptk10636 ,

I did some test but didn't met such situation.

What's the y-axis in your chart, is it a column or a measure? If it's a measure, are you using ALL() function in the formula?

Is this situation only exists in Line and Cluster Column Chart? Please show more details.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

The X Axis is a Date. The column chart is the number of items and the line is a measure with the running total of items.

When the Zoom Slider is turned off the single Y axis is correct for the line and column. However when I turn on the Zoom Slider for the Y axis the columns are applied but the line is not changed. 

This is without the Zoom Slider

NoSlider.JPG

Here is it with the Slider. (The second Y Axis is turned off)

With Slider.JPG

Hi,

I am facing the same problem - I dont want to show separate Y axsis for line and column. It works fine until I activate the zoom slider. If it is activated then the Y axsis for line and column are no longer in sync.  This is really frustrating as it would be really usefully function for me if you could use one zoom slider for both column and line. 

Are there any solution for this? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.