Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Louis66
Resolver I
Resolver I

Y Axis not coherent

Hello,

I use this Bubble / Scatter Chart - xViz - beta. For some reasons, my bubble size (and the information on it) is OK. However, the values of the Y axis are 100 times too large. Any idea ?

Louis66_0-1672942858591.png

Louis

11 REPLIES 11
Louis66
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Michael :

Here is what I have :

Louis66_0-1672943946260.png

Louis

Did you try to change it?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit my blog datenhungrig which I recently started with content about business intelligence and Power BI in German and English or follow me on LinkedIn!

Yep

Mikelytics
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Louis66 ,

Can you please check the settings here?

Mikelytics_0-1672943164199.png

Best regards
Michael
-----------------------------------------------------
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your thumbs up!
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread.

Visit my blog datenhungrig which I recently started with content about business intelligence and Power BI in German and English or follow me on LinkedIn!

small addon:

in the end it depends on what your values are and which options you choose in the options I showed you.

So if you values are 0.99, 0.56 and so on then setting percentage should be fine.

if your values are like 99, 56 then percentage will bring the results which you currently have.##Best regards
Michael
-----------------------------------------------------
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your thumbs up!
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread.

Understood, but my values are OK in my bubbles !

indeed, I see that now 😄

this is weitd. BUt what is also weird is the stuff you have on the top right.

Mikelytics_0-1672945047848.png

what kind of visual is that? Is this maybe the reason?

Best regards

Michael

Yes - I tried Bubble Chart by Akvelon 2.2.2.

Louis

Hi @Louis66 

Then maybe there is somewhere a setting which you have to configure. I have not worked with it so far, sorry 😕

Best regards

Michael

Sorry. It is not Bubble Chart by Akvelon 2.2.2. It is : Bubble / Scatter Chart - xViz - beta.

Louis

Sorry, I rarely work with custom visuals except Zebra BI 😕

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.