Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Annie_Do_1413
Frequent Visitor

Where i can download Power BI workbook sample (include data and dashboard) to practice

Hi everyone, 

I am struggling with Power BI. 

When I use Tableau, I can browse and find many samples (published on the Tableau Community), so that I can download it, check the measures/formulas, and practice the same way to build the same dashboard.

But on the Power BI community, I can't download but see. It makes me very confused and difficult to search the sample formulas/measures. 

I wonder that where and how I can download the full workbook and practice? 

Thanks for your watching. 

3 REPLIES 3
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Annie_Do_1413 ,

You can go to the following link that has several examples that you can use:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/sample-datasets

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Yes sir,
I knew it. But I mean where people shared the whole dashboard to download (including formulas/measures, drawn dashboard, report,...).
When using Tableau, I can download Tableau Workbook (t contains information on each sheet and dashboard that is present in a workbook. It has the details of the fields used in each view and the formula applied to the aggregation of the measures. It also has the formatting and styles applied. It contains the data source connection information and any metadata information created for that connection.)

Thanks for your attention!

Hi @Annie_Do_1413 ,

For this you can use a tool that is Power BI Helper, that allows you to do documentation and get all the information about the datamodel, pages setup and so on.

This can be connected to any PBIX and you get the total information about your files.

https://powerbihelper.org/

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.