Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chacos
Helper I
Helper I

What is this stacked column chart? How to make it?

This stacked column chart. See, it has a trendline and also grey highlight for the FY.

Do you know how to create chart like this?

Thanks!

MichaelBarChart.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
samdthompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello, this isnt any standard chart. If I was hazarding a guess, they have used a line and stacked column chart to do all the elements other than the shaded bit. The shaded bit is a plain old column chart with the same x axis as the other and y set to some smallish number with formatting to take out all the axsis and lines and setting the fill colour to a bit transparent etc. One element is then overlaid on the other and job done.

// if this is a solution please mark as such. Kudos always appreciated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
samdthompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello, this isnt any standard chart. If I was hazarding a guess, they have used a line and stacked column chart to do all the elements other than the shaded bit. The shaded bit is a plain old column chart with the same x axis as the other and y set to some smallish number with formatting to take out all the axsis and lines and setting the fill colour to a bit transparent etc. One element is then overlaid on the other and job done.

// if this is a solution please mark as such. Kudos always appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.