Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Henrik_99
Resolver I
Resolver I

Weekly cutoff table

Hi,

I`m on a project and trying to visualize a barchart and have got the following tables:

- Calender

- Weekly Cufoff table -  Sunday cutoff table with total scope; id, startdate, progress and cutoff date

- Live table (same layout as Weekly Cufoff table) (in this example : Week 39)

Below example of barchart. Weekly Cutoff table contains the total of all ids. However we are only interested to display no of IDs 3 weeks prior start up for each cutoff.

No of Issued = Ids achieved 100% for this period

Planned within period= Number of IDs planned for this period, included ids that should have been reported 100% (in the past)

case.JPG

Take a note that Week39 (25.09.2022) is the current live week in this example . I need to extract from this live table the planned ids for Week 40, 41 etc (3 weeks prior startup).

I appreciate your help and response.

Rgds Henrik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Henrik_99,

This looks like a common multiple date range analysis requirement, perhaps you can take a look at the 'start date', 'end date' part of the Greg's blog that includes some general scenarios if it helps:
Before You Post, Read This 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Henrik_99,

This looks like a common multiple date range analysis requirement, perhaps you can take a look at the 'start date', 'end date' part of the Greg's blog that includes some general scenarios if it helps:
Before You Post, Read This 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.