Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Walkers Animated Pictogram Settings

Hi, I am wondering if it's possible to change the format of this animated chart to show the actual number instead of a percentage. I see the format under the settings option for the chart, but I'm not sure what to change the javascript too so it'll show the actual number count for each of my locations. Any thoughts? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
EmilyER

I know it's a bit late, but maybe this will help the next person to check this thread.  The only way to do that that I have found is to go into the chart settings by clicking on the visual and clicking "Edit" this opens the visual up in a pane by itself.  You will see the chart settings menu pop up.  expand the chart settings and you can set the labelFontSize to 0 to remove it.  Then you can add your counts into text boxes in place of the percentages.

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

Can you explain with some screens of "the animated chart", I am kind of confuse of your requirements. 

Read this post to get your answer quickly.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul, I've attached a couple of screen shots of the visulization. 

The 2nd image shows the settings, and I want to change the Format from the percentage, to actually show the actual count number.

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@V-pazhen-msft please see my attachments. Thanks

@Anonymous 

Sorry for late reply, I didn't realise you used the third party visual. I have test on it, I don't see the visual allows you change the value format. Usually we recommend to use the default clustered bar chart that is nice and easy to read.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@V-pazhen-msft Thanks anyhow. I thought maybe someone might now how to change under the Format under the Settings where it is showing Math.round(d)+'%' to change that to pull a number value in JavaScript instead of the percentage. I've tried several ones, but nothing has worked. 

Hola, espero no sea tarde 
Solo debería eliminarse + "%" 
debería ser sufuciente
Me alegro, 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.