Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

csabil
Advocate II
Advocate II

Visualization of production plan

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to create a report for visualizing our prodictin plan for our management for easy review.

I'd like to achieve something like this:

2017-11-29 10_58_57-Photos.jpg

I couldn't find any matching visualization or solution so far, I hope somebody has an idea here 🙂

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy_Chandler
Frequent Visitor

Use the Gantt custom visual with Grouped tasks turned on in the General Format.  You will need a task duration rather than end date and you'll get exactly the layout you need

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy_Chandler
Frequent Visitor

Use the Gantt custom visual with Grouped tasks turned on in the General Format.  You will need a task duration rather than end date and you'll get exactly the layout you need

Dear @Andy_Chandler,

thank you very much, the grouping was the key. Exactly what I was looking for.

Regards

miltenburger
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @csabil

I don't think it's exactly what you want, but you can try to work it out with this

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381136?tab=Overview

Don't think there is a visual that match exaclty to your needs in my knowledge,

Kind regards

Hi @miltenburger,

thanks for the suggestion, this is the closest what I've found as well, but it's quite cumbersome to use, and if my data covers a long period then the time axix is not scaleable. Also the whole visualization is quite slow.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.