Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

jcaranibar
Helper I
Helper I

Visual level filters scrolling

Since visual level filters is not working for slicer, I need to select few values of another field with a long list. Is there a way to scroll quickly to end of the list? It is difficult to reach last values without search or order features.

thanks.

JCA

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slicers do have the ability to Search. 

2016-08-09 14_41_51-Solar-Report v0.2.3 - Power BI ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

v-sihou-msft
Microsoft Employee
Microsoft Employee

@jcaranibar

Currently, there's no way to quickly scrolling a list of values in a slicer. However, I suggest you use custom visuals like Hierarchy Slicer or Attribute slicer, it can group each category of values which can help you easily find the expected one. Please see: https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/

Regards,

I would aslo highly suggest the SmartFilter from OKViz. Allows serach and build a list along the way of selected items.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors