Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

a_rp
Frequent Visitor

Visual in the Report

Dear All,

I have MS Access Database where I have created a query that generates a table as shown in below pic. I have connected my Access Database to Power BI and I want a visual as shown on the right side. Please guide me and also suggest any graphic visuals. I want to use both table/matrix type visual (shown on right in the pic) as well as graphic one.

a_rp_0-1644569765191.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@a_rp , You need to have measures for revenue, profit, Manpower, etc on values in Matrix Visual

Profile and Project on row and date on column

Enable Show on row

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@a_rp , You need to have measures for revenue, profit, Manpower, etc on values in Matrix Visual

Profile and Project on row and date on column

Enable Show on row

Thank you Amit @amitchandak for quick help! Do you mean to create (dummy) measures even though I have their values in my query result? Can you plz give an example for one measure (the formula)?

a_rp
Frequent Visitor

Hi @amitchandak I got it! It's working...thanks again. Any suggestions for showing this matrix in graphical way?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.