Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Roym
Helper IV
Helper IV

Visual for long text

In my dashboard data I have one field that contains a long text. I would like to show the text in my report. I currently have it on top of a card visual as a table but then you have the column headers that I don't want, and making the header text the same color as the background makes my alignment not correct. Is there a visual that I should/can use for just displaying text?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Roym 

once i have used text wrapper by MAQ Software in custom visaul, it migh be helpfull not 100% but you should give a try.

qqqqqwwwweeerrr_0-1709045766936.png

This is sample 

qqqqqwwwweeerrr_1-1709045813865.png

it can accomodate whole 3-4 page document and by some fomatting it looks good also 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Check for more intersing solution here: https://www.youtube.com/@letssolveproblem

Regards

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
qqqqqwwwweeerrr
Super User
Super User

Hi @Roym 

Can you show what exactly you currently have in place and what is desired output say what to show multiple text or only single?

Regards

This is what I have right now. It's a shape with a table on top of it. As marked yellow you can see that there is a row for the header that I made white to match the background but this also gives to much space on the top of the visual. The results in terms of text size will always be similair as what I have in this example, and the results will also always be 1 row of data, so no multiple results.

Capture.PNG

Hi @Roym 

once i have used text wrapper by MAQ Software in custom visaul, it migh be helpfull not 100% but you should give a try.

qqqqqwwwweeerrr_0-1709045766936.png

This is sample 

qqqqqwwwweeerrr_1-1709045813865.png

it can accomodate whole 3-4 page document and by some fomatting it looks good also 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Check for more intersing solution here: https://www.youtube.com/@letssolveproblem

Regards

Regards

Nice, this works perfectly! Thanks!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.