Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nvessels
Regular Visitor

Version Variance Analysis - Current Year vs Last Year vs Budget

Hi Everyone, 

I have a very simple customer sales analysis in which I am reporting revenue per customer per country for Actuals 2020, Actuals 2019 (Last Year), and Budget 2020. 

I would like to make an estimate at completion table showing Actuals 2020 YTD divided by 2019 Full Year or Budget Full Year to show a percentage of completion analysis. I wanted to just use a slicer to change the version of Last Year or Budget while Actuals remains the same. I can do all of this so far except the division part because that would be two different formulas (Actuals 2020 Sales / Actuals 2019 Sales) or (Actuals 2020 Sales / Budget Sales) so the slicer won't help. This is where my slicer won't really be of much help. 

Any help would be apprecaited. 

Thanks!

Nathan

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nvessels ,

Have you solved this problem?

Best Regards,

Icey

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nvessels ,

Please share me a dummy PBIX file, without real data or sensitive information. Tell me what you want, and it's best to have a concrete example.

Best Regards,

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.