Good morning all!
I've got a very strange discrepancy showing up with a card visual on one of my reports, and I can't see any reason why!
On my desktop version, the card shows 3,509, as shown below, also with the filters included:
When published, the figure has changed to 2,726, same filters are applied:
Does anybody know what could cause this issue?
Nope, no hidden slicer! I figured my best choice was just to delete the card entirely and then remake it, and that seems to have fixed the issue. No idea what was going on, but at least it's gone now!
Hi @Idrissshatila ,
That option is greyed out on my web view, but I cleared the filters from the cards itself, and reapplied them, and it's still showing the 2,726 value.
There are no slicers or filters applied elsewhere on the page, or on any other page in the report.
Check out the November 2023 Power BI update to learn about new features.
Read the latest Fabric Community announcements, including updates on Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory and Data Activator.
130+ sessions, 130+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI and Fabric. Attend online or watch the recordings.