Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

MickeyT
Frequent Visitor

Unable to apply Cell Elements Settings with Feb 2023 Desktop version

When trying to apply cell elements to matrix visuals the opening window appears to be magnified and truncated so I can't see the OK button to apply the setting and have to hit escape for the window to exit.  Is this a bug with the new desktop version as its only started happening since the new version auto installed today (Version: 2.114.664.0 64-bit (February 2023))

Below is what I see

MickeyT_1-1676475349533.png

3 REPLIES 3
eckraft
Frequent Visitor

What version of Windows are you using? I am on 11 Enterprise with the same issue. A colleague is using 10 and is not having the issue.

eckraft
Frequent Visitor

I first had this issue this morning (with the conditional formatting), and now when I try to refresh the data it truncates the window so I cannot see if there are any errors.Truncated Refresh Window.jpg 

MickeyT
Frequent Visitor

If I restart the desktop app and then apply it again it works ok but the 2nd time I open it truncates.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.