Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

unklealecks
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Sign in to Quickbooks Online

Hello,

I used to be able to sign into Quickbooks Online connector in Power BI desktop with no problem. However a few months ago this error popped up and I thought it was a bug and would get solved on its own however I still can't see the sign in fields. The quickbooks sign in popup shows but the fields for user name and password are blank.  Power BI QBO Issue

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
unklealecks
Frequent Visitor

After a few hours of troubleshooting with support, it seems that this issue only happens with the Windows App, It does not occur if you download/use the desktop Power BI. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
unklealecks
Frequent Visitor

After a few hours of troubleshooting with support, it seems that this issue only happens with the Windows App, It does not occur if you download/use the desktop Power BI. 

v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @unklealecks

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce the same issue. Please clear desktop data cache and test again. Make sure you've installed the latest version. If it is not your case, you may submit a support ticket.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you, I cleared the cache and the issue persisted. I will submit a support ticket. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.