Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DavidWaters
Helper I
Helper I

US county boundaries and plotting long lat codes on the same map

Hi guys,

I need to plot long and lat codes which works fine in the map below, but also users need to see the boundaries of the counties.  I can do this fine in the second filled map - however I can't do both in the same map.

Anyone know a way to see the county boundaries in the map, or a way to plot locations on the fillled map please?

thanks in advance!

DavidWaters_0-1685099197511.png

2 REPLIES 2
DavidWaters
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @v-binbinyu-msft I have used ArcGIS for the county boundaries but cannot also plot address locations as dots - do you know if this is possible please?  The users need the county boundaries and also to plot risk locations as there are limits in each county, thanks!

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DavidWaters ,

You could use ArcGIS for Power BI to create a map with county boundaries. As a report designer, you can share an ArcGIS for Power BI map with a colleague who can view and interact with the map. Your colleague cannot save changes to your map. Further, you currently cannot create an ArcGIS for Power BI map on a mobile device, but you can view and interact with it.

For more details, you can read related document: Create an ArcGIS map in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.