Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KiranGupta15
Frequent Visitor

UIPath- how to connect BI from UI Path

Hello

I have a BI UI, I want to automate report fetching activity, but I m not able to locate the controls from BI Site as UI element names changing everytime ..

anybody have any working solution / template ..please suggest 

1 REPLY 1
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @KiranGupta15 ,

To connect Power BI from UiPath, you can use the Power BI API to interact with Power BI service. This can be achieved by creating an API key in the Power BI service and using it to authenticate the requests made to the Power BI API. The UiPath platform can then use the API to perform various actions.

Please refer to the following documents for more information.

How to connect the PowerBi with UIPath swagger Api - Microsoft Power BI Community

[UiPath] Setting up a Power BI Custom Connector for UiPath Data Service – The JPanda

How to connect a Rest API with variable path param... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Can we automate Power BI or Tableau using UiPath? - Help / Studio - UiPath Community Forum

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.