Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

cmcgo3
Helper I
Helper I

Trying to return data that wont repeat for minimum three days with SAMPLE function

In my dataset, I have date table, commodity table, and sample table.  In example on 9/1/23, the commodity list returns three commodities.  How would I get PowerBI to NOT return those commodities, (asparagus, carrot, pineapple) until at least 9/4/23?  In another words, once commodity is sampled in the set of 3 on any given date, I do not want that commodity sampled again for at least three days?

Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Best,

Chris C.

testdata.pbix

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@cmcgo3 , You need a very simailar solution, for 3 days. You need to consider only blank values

Power BI- Customer Purchasing in each of the last 3 months: https://youtu.be/bGtjoccEA38

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.