Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Indiegirl
Frequent Visitor

Training Resources for Manufacturing and Quality

Can anyone recommend any YouTube or other training resources for power bi reporting with a focus on maufacturing, technical and quality issues?

Seems most of the training out there is geared towards sales and sales trending.  Okay some of the senarios can be adapted but it would be easier for me to garner information where it relates more to what I am doing. 

Currently trying to do complaint trending using two different raw data sources, SAP and SQL (although with the SQL data I am only allowed to connect via access databases!). So having to merge the two lots of production data and skus etc.  But would like to see ideal example of star schemas used for this type of trending, to give me some pointers.

Currently using a denormalised table scraped from a report in access, along with data provided via launch bi.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.