Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

MarieAmell
Frequent Visitor

TopN Slicer

Hi All,

I'd like to add a slicer to display the top 5, 10, 20 or All of my advertisers.

• I have created a table "TopN_Value" as follow :

MarieAmell_0-1683043013108.png

• Then, I created the measure :
_Top N Adv = CALCULATE(
    [_Spends (€)]
    , TOPN(TopN_Value[Valeur N_value], ALL('Data'[Advertiser]), [_Spends (€)]), values('Data'[Advertiser])
)

• It works when I have only spends by advertisers :

MarieAmell_1-1683043205654.png

• But when I want to add a legend, it doesn't work anymore :

MarieAmell_2-1683043292465.png

If someone could explain to me what's wrong and how I can correct that, it would be awesome !

Thanks a lot

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd like to have a slicer to select the number of advertisers to display : this model will be used by different people on different markets, and sometimes, we'll have 15 advertisers, so we could display them all, but sometimes, we have many more.

I have created a slicer, which works when I have only the total by advertisers, but on the 2 graphs below I'd like to display the same 5, 10, 20 or All advertisers, with the detail of media or by month, the top 5, 10 or 20 adv, and it doesn't work.

I have attached the file, if someone could have a look and give me a solution, it would be very nice 😊

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Regards

MarieAmell_0-1682959496895.png

2 REPLIES 2
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @MarieAmell ,

check this https://youtu.be/0-90XPWIekA

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Tbanks for your quick reply, but it's not really what I'm trying to do. I try to attach my pbix file, but I don't know how 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.