Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

StephenF
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Text Filter can't change field font size

This Microsoft component doesnt seem to have the ability to change the field text size.

Can this be fixed by microsoft?

Is there any alternative components that have a free form search field?

4 REPLIES 4
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @StephenF 

Based on my research, you may change the field size in 'Format' area of Visualization. 

For example, here is an example of  a line chart. You may change the text size of  X axis or Y axis.

b1.png

b2.png

Here is a table visual. You may change 'Text size' under 'Grid', 'Column headers', 'Values'.

b3.png

b4.png

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

"Text Filter" is a specific element/visual that doesnt have this feature.

Hi, @StephenF 

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. It is unsupported to change font size in Text filter currently. You may post a new idea in Idea Forum , and add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards

Allan

dm-p
Super User
Super User

Hi @StephenF,

You'll need to request the feature from the MS Custom Visuals Team, who develop the visual. Their official support location is the Custom Visuals Development Discussion forum on this board, and they regularly take feature requests from there. I would suggest posting your request over there for the team to have a look into it for you, as the team do not actively monitor the Desktop forum.

An alternative would be to create an issue in the visual's GitHub repository if you want to be more direct.

Good luck!

Daniel

If my post solves your challenge, then please consider accepting as a solution to help other forum members find the answer more quickly 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

My course: Introduction to Developing Power BI Visuals

On how to ask a technical question, if you really want an answer (courtesy of SQLBI)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.