Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Text Box Dashboard Tile Width

Is there any way to make the dashboard items height smaller? Their lack of customization has proven a little frustrating in categorizing my different KPIs. Thank you for any help.

white.space.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hacked this a bit by editing the text inside the box and hitting return to move it down and make it look more professional. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
acuevas2020
Regular Visitor

Friends,

Is issue has any solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I created my own dashboard in a report. I used the KPI Dashboard tiles which are much more customizable, and then had buttons on top of them which had bookmarks to other pages. This acts like a dashboard but does not use power bi service dashboard feature.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hacked this a bit by editing the text inside the box and hitting return to move it down and make it look more professional. 

TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

PowerBI Service haven't provided a feature to change this, I would suggest you opening an idea at https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Best Regards,

Teige

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.