Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Ritaf
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Targets and rewords based multiple levels

Capture.JPG

Hi All , i am trying to create some dashboard for Suplliers rebates calculation. Every supplier is selling a products from multiple manufacturers. Part of them give us an rebate based on minumum of buying from one of his manifacturers. Ihave an rebate targets-rewards table by supplier and manifacturer and transactions table . How can i calculate the reward on supplier's level based on the minimum of supplier+manifacturer? I attached a pict of table with example i hope i explained my self clearly.

Thanks,

Rita

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ritaf , Try a measure like

sumx(summarize(Transaction, Supplier[Supplier],Manufacturer[Manufacturer], "_1", sum(Transaction[purchase sum]), "_T1",max(Target[Target1]), "_T2",max(Target[Target2])
, "_R1",max(Target[reward1]), "_R2",max(Target[reward2])), switch(true(), not(isblank(_T2)) && [_1] >=[_T2] , [_1] *[_R2],
[_1] >=[_T1] , [_1] *[_R1] ,0))

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Ritaf ,Can you share sample data and sample output in table format?

Ritaf
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@Ritaf , Try a measure like

sumx(summarize(Transaction, Supplier[Supplier],Manufacturer[Manufacturer], "_1", sum(Transaction[purchase sum]), "_T1",max(Target[Target1]), "_T2",max(Target[Target2])
, "_R1",max(Target[reward1]), "_R2",max(Target[reward2])), switch(true(), not(isblank(_T2)) && [_1] >=[_T2] , [_1] *[_R2],
[_1] >=[_T1] , [_1] *[_R1] ,0))

Ritaf
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Thanks a lot! It worked

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.